Gauri Shankar Rudraksha (Origin: Indonesia)
- Two naturally joined rudrakshas are called Gauri Shankar. It is conjoined form of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. It is a rare phenomenon.
- The wearer of the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is blessed with comfort and peace in the family. This Rudraksha causes expansion of the Universe that provides fertility. Hence, it provides excellent relations between husband and wife.
- Those aspiring to get married or couple desirous of having children should wear this Rudraksha.
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a multipurpose Rudraksha as different beads have number of mukhis on it, so depending on the number of mukhis it also gives the effects of different Rudrakshas. The most common Gauri Shankar Rudraksha varieties will have a total of 9,10 or 11 faces
- This rudraksha can be worn by unmarried person for getting suitable match. It is also worn by those who want to improve their relationship within the family or outside.
- The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha also helps in meditation. Thus, it is worn by sages who try to unite with Lord Shiva through meditation.
Comes with free metallic capping and silk thread.
Free Shipping in India