8 Mukhi Rudraksha (Origin: Nepal)
- The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the reflection of Lord Ganesha, who is worshipped before all the other Gods. Its wearer becomes unaffected by miseries - physical, divine or mental. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments - Riddhies and Siddhies and leads him to Shiv-loka.
- It is very useful for people engaged in job of teaching/writing as it improves the writing skills and improves communication skills.
- It is very useful for providing relief in diseases pertaining to nervous system. It improves one’s ability to face challenges in life.
- Represented by planet Ketu, this Rudraksha helps counteract the malefic effects of Ketu. Ketu causes mental fatigue, poverty, helplessness, inactivity of mind and body.
- Useful rudraksha for people who are undergoing Mahadasa/period of Ketu. Ketu is the south node of the Moon and is a headless body which represents separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world.
- Very useful for people having sleeping disorder.
- It is believed that Muladhara is a subtle abode of the Lord Ganapati. The muladhara chakra is the foundation of the energy body. Kundalini awakening begins at this Chakra. Wearing eight mukhi Rudraksha helps in removing blockages in Muladhara Chakra.
- Those who cannot concentrate inspite of their best efforts should wear this Rudraksha.
- Wearing eight mukhi rudraksha frees one from the sin of telling lies.
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha is also helpful in betting, horse racing and lotteries etc.
- As per Shiva Purana Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the form of Asthamurthi Bhairav. Attiring this Rudraksha delivers complete life span and even after death one attains to the form of Shuldhari Shiva
Click here to view full range.
You can verify /view the Lab Certificate on IGL lab website. Visit www.igldelhi.com and enter online verification no in verify IGL reports. This bead online verification code is 43271RD
Rudraksha is energized prior to dispatch. Rudraksha will come with free metallic capping with beautiful silk thread. (Metallic caps are put at the top and bottom of Rudraksha. Wire is passed through centre of cap and loop is made at the top to which thread is tied)
Same Rudraksha along with Lab certificate as in photo shall be dispatched within 3 business days of receiving order/payment. We shall dispatch Rudraksha by Blue Dart courier service. In case blue dart services are not available to pin code mentioned in shipping address, we shall dispatch by Registered Post.