16 Mukhi Rudraksha (Origin: Nepal)
- This Rudraksha is called Jai (Victory) Rudraksha. It also represents Lord Ram and therefore is endowed with great human virtues like good family relations, respect and fame.
- This Rudraksha is form of Mahakaal. The wearer becomes fearless. Wearer gets victory against the most fearsome of diseases and adverse circumstances. Useful for people suffering from diseases like heart disease, tuberculosis, leprosy, lung diseases.
- The wearer of Sixteen Faced Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity, cordial relations, harmony and love in the family.
- The house in which a 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is kept is always free from theft, robbery or fire problems.
- This Rudraksha invokes 16 Kala of Moon in the wearer and opens the passage of 16 attainments. He attains 16 Siddhis and attainments. It is said that Great Arjuna strike the eye of fish while wearing this rudraksha. Moon is controller of mind and emotions. This rudraksha helps becoming focussed on goals and improves concentration.
Rudraksha is energized prior to dispatch. Rudraksha will come with free metallic capping with beautiful silk thread. (Metallic caps are put at the top and bottom of rudraksha. Wire is passed through center of cap and loop is made at the top to which thread is tied)
Rudraksha shall be dispatched along with lab certificate within 3 business days of receiving order/payment. We shall dispatch Rudraksha by Blue Dart courier service. In case blue dart services are not available to pin code mentioned in shipping address, we shall dispatch by Speed / Registered Post.
Same Rudraksha and lab certificate as in Photo shall be send.