12 Mukhi Rudraksha (Origin: Nepal)
- Twelve face rudraksha is symbol of Lord Sun who is always kind to the wearer of this Rudraksha. Wearer gets the quality of the sun – to rule and to move continuously with brilliant radiance and strength. Such a person always enjoys wealth, prosperity and worldly pleasures. It increases wearer’s charisma and charm. Very useful for those people who are afraid of facing people or are not able to express their views in group.
- Sun is one of panchdevas and is visible to everyone. Lord Sun has been worshipped since ages. Makara Sankaranti, Pongal and Chhath are widely celebrated Hindu festival dedicated to the Sun God. In Rudrashtadhyayi ( Rudra Abhishek) the entire fourth Chapter is dedicated to Lord Sun and it is said to be highly effective in pacifying diseases.
- All twelve Adityas are said to be having their abodes in the twelve faces of this Rudraksha beads. Being blessed by Lord Sun, this bead is useful to those who needs inner strength / Atmabala to overcome difficult situation in Life and reach their desired goal and realize dreams.
- Lord Sun worship is highly effective in fighting diseases. Body remains healthy and resistance power increases to fight with disease.
- It also represents 12 Jyotirlinga. One gets their blessings.
- It confers political power, improves the Administrative capacity of a person so Ministers, Administrators, Businessmen, and Politicians should wear this Rudraksha for Name, Fame, Wealth and Power. It is said the holder of the twelve-faced Rudraksha feels always happy and he is the master of some kingdoms.(Sun is significator of career)
- Useful for people having Sun in 10th house, in Aries sign, having Leo Ascendent in their horoscope.
- The wearer obtains the virtues of donating many cows. The sins of committing killings of elephant, horse, human being, cat, rat, donkey, snake, pig etc., get absolved for the wearer of twelve Mukhi rudraksha.
- As per Padma Purana a wearer of this Rudraksha can free himself from the fear of fire and diseases.
Rudraksha is energized prior to dispatch. Rudraksha will come with free metallic capping with beautiful silk thread. (Metallic caps are put at the top and bottom of rudraksha. Wire is passed through center of cap and loop is made at the top to which thread is tied)
Rudraksha shall be dispatched along with lab certificate within 3 business days of receiving order/payment. We shall dispatch Rudraksha by Blue Dart courier service. In case blue dart services are not available to pin code mentioned in shipping address, we shall dispatch by Speed Post.
Same Rudraksha & Lab certificate as in Photo will be send.
You can verify /view the Lab Certificate on IGL lab website. Visit www.igldelhi.com and enter online verification no in verify IGL reports. This bead online verification code is 39062LNRD
Click Here to visit entire range of 12 mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal