11 Mukhi Gauri Shankar Rudraksha (Origin: Nepal)
- Two naturally joined rudrakshas are called Gauri Shankar. It is conjoined form of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. It is a rare phenomenon.
- The wearer of the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is blessed with comfort and peace in the family. This Rudraksha causes expansion of the Universe that provides fertility. Hence, it provides excellent relations between husband and wife.
- Those aspiring to get married or couple desirous of having children should wear this Rudraksha.
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a multipurpose Rudraksha as different beads have number of mukhis on it, so depending on the number of mukhis it also gives the effects of different Rudrakshas. The most common Gauri Shankar Rudraksha varieties will have a total of 9,10 or 11 faces
- This rudraksha can be worn by unmarried person for getting suitable match .It is also worn by those who want to improve their relationship within the family or outside.
- The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha also helps in meditation. Thus, it is worn by sages who try to unite with Lord Shiva through meditation.
You can verify /view the Lab Certificate on IGL lab website. Visit www.igldelhi.com and enter online verification no in verify IGL reports. This bead online verification code is 42274LNRD
Same bead along with Lab Certificate as in photo shall be dispatched along with lab certificate within 3 business days of receiving order/payment. We shall dispatch Rudraksha by Blue Dart courier service. In case blue dart services are not available to pin code mentioned in shipping address, we shall dispatch by Registered Post.
In case of Silver Capping Rudraksha shall be dispatched along with lab certificate within 5 business days of receiving order/payment
Rudraksha is energized prior to dispatch. Rudraksha will come with free metallic capping with beautiful silk thread. Using Wire loop is made at the top to which thread is tied)