Ganesha Rudraksha (Origin: Nepal)
- Ganesha Rudraksha has a natural trunk like protrusion similar to the trunk of Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha is beneficial in obtaining blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- Ga' symbolizes Buddhi (intellect) and 'Na' symbolizes Vijnana (wisdom). Ganesha is thus considered the master of intellect and wisdom.
- Lord Ganesha is propitiated before the beginning of any new venture whether it is the building of a new house, the writing of a book, the beginning of a journey or the starting of a new business. Ganesha is known to be provider of success and in overcoming obstacles. He provides 'Riddhi-Siddhi'. Ganesh Rudraksha provides the wearer perfection in every sphere in life and the grace of Lord Ganesha is received by wearer.
- Ganesha is refered as Vighneshvara- Remover of Obstacles. Ganesha Rudraksha blesses the wearer with progress and lessens the obstacles in the wearer’s path.
- It is very useful for people engaged in job of teaching/writing as it improves the writing skills and improves concentration and oratory skills.
- Four or Five mukhi Ganesha rudraksha shall be sent.
Rudraksha is energized prior to dispatch. Rudraksha will come with free metallic capping with beautiful silk thread. (Metallic caps are put at the top and bottom of rudraksha. Wire is passed through center of cap and loop is made at the top to which thread is tied)