- They usually have 108 beads in them and are normally worn for all-round development and general happiness and prosperity.
- Praying with a Rudraksha japa mala gives multifold benefits. All mantra japa are possible on a Rudraksha mala. It is said that a mantra repeated with Rudraksha mala is A Crore times more efficacious.
- As per religious texts upon seeing a person wearing a Rudraksha mala all ghosts, spirits, demons, witches, Shakini, and all effects of black magic be removed.
- As per religious texts As Vishnu is the best of all the Purushas ( Refer Sacred Purusha Sukta), the Holy Ganga is the best of all the rivers ( We call it Maa Ganga), Kashyapa best amongst the Munis, Uchchaishrava amongst the horses, Maha Deva amongst the Devas, Bhagvati amongst the Devis, so the Rudraksha rosary is the Best of all the rosaries.
- Upon seeing a person wearing a Rudraksha Mala the five Gods namely Shiva, Vishnu, Durga, Ganesha and Sun, and all other Gods gets pleased.
- Size of each 5 mukhi bead approx 6 mm. Total Beads 108+1
- It is convenient for Japa purpose as well as wearing due to light weight and small size of beads.
Rudraksha mala shall be dispatched along with lab certificate ( Issued by reputed ISO certified Lab) within 48 hours / 2 business days of receiving order/payment. We shall dispatch Rudraksha by Blue Dart courier service. In case blue dart services are not available to pin code mentioned in shipping address, we shall dispatch by Speed Post.