15 Mukhi Rudraksha (Origin: Nepal)
- Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Pashupatinath. The famous Pashupatinath temple is located in Kathmandu in Nepal and is revered by all Hindus.
- This Rudraksha represents the Full Moon Night (Purnima) or Full Dark Night (Amavasya). All great Tantrik practices get executed on these two dates only. This bead is very powerful and helps one to get Riddhi-Siddhi.
- The wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is never bereft of wealth, is never inflicted with any skin disease, is helped in attaining salvation, has high intuitive powers and increased energy levels.
- It is said to contain power from 1 to 14 mukhi.
- It has all the virtues of 14 mukhi rudraksha and additionally offers luck in acquiring wealth.
- Fifteen Faced Rudraksha also helps channelize thoughts and to remain focussed. It increases the concentration, power and memory.
Click here to verify / view certificte on IGL website.
Rudraksha mala shall be dispatched along with lab certificate within 72 hours / 3 business days of receiving order/payment. We shall dispatch Rudraksha by Blue Dart courier service. In case blue dart services are not available to pin code mentioned in shipping address, we shall dispatch by Registered Post.